Copper is recognized to help keep down on germs, so I wanted solid copper. This is actually a stunning addition to my back yard. Do wish I could have observed all sides of this bowl prior to buying although, also had it created Quite clear, I Required one thing to mount it on! Those facts have nothing to do w the good quality. (just the vendor's communication). There is a "receiving nipple" underneath to screw into an Iron stand, which must be bought together should you need to make use perfect away! It truly is beauty and function as a bird bath, if you had wanted it to be utilised as any other sort bowl, BE Conscious of the "Receiving thread's 'nipple'. (It may get inside your way). (More...)
Achla Designs Hammered Copper Bowl,Rim Threaded
Posted by
Balthazar.blog44
at 10:34 PM Labels: Achla Designs Hammered Copper Bowl, Rim Threaded
