Product Review
I looked at a lot of hanging bird baths and this is the 1 that had all of the attributes I wanted. We have cats so I wanted the bath to be high to safeguard the birds. (I purchased a 6 ft. high shepherds hook to hang it from.) An crucial feature is that the huge plastic dish is removable for washing and will not heat up within the sun like metal ones. The wood frame is extremely thick and heavy duty and the chain won't rust. It has pre-drilled holes which makes attaching the chain effortless. I'm going to lightly sand the frame and water-proof it so it will be protected from sun and rain. The firm "Looker" makes these and it's created inside the USA. They have two different sizes and colors - I bought the larger one. You'll be able to order replacement bowls from them too and I'm Really pleased with this bird bath!!! Outstanding good quality, shipped very rapidly and also the cost is excellent! (Review More...)
Looker Products 17" Hanging Classic Cedar Bird Bath with Removable Pan
Posted by
Balthazar.blog44
