API 650 Heated Bird Bath with Mounting Bracket



Product Review

This was among the worst purchases I have ever created. 1st, it was impossible to mount on my deck railing, even immediately after finding assured by consumer service it would function. Then, I got a stand for it and had the "certified" extension cord operating to it. Inside 2 weeks the plug from the bird bath that went into the extension cord CAUGHT ON FIRE!!!!!!! I known as the enterprise (again) and they told me that it's not their fault and they would not do anything for me. Period. I left 3 messages for the "manager" and they have still not referred to as me back. Incidentally, they're situated Really close to me and I even provided to bring the item to them so they could see it. They wanted nothing to do with me performing that. I highley advise NOT obtaining this bird bath or any other produced by Allied. Now I am out around $100 (bird bath, stand, extension cord) with (Read More...)

About me

Sponser Ads